While waiting for Realflow 2013 I've created a foam script that i've created in Python for my Realflow projects purposes. Foam script is created to give user an option to precise control automatic foam creation process.
Main features of this tool are:
- Foam creation under several main conditions: velocity, vorticity, pressure tresholds
- Script smoothly changes mass of fluid particles to selected foam mass to allow more naturally behavior.
- Auto kill foam after random values inside your time limits.
- Script autosets resolution for foam to match the master resolution to avoid problems.
- User can select a node below which foam is created (for a case when you pour one object from another)
- Foam can transfer back to fluid after some time.
Because its pretty complex and there is a lot of options to set i've wrote a handy little script that allows user to track values of particles manually. I will make it public soon and drop here a link so stay tuned.